There are 138 days until my due date on July 28, 2010.
I am 142 days pregnant.
I am 4.7 months pregnant.
I am in my 5th month of pregnancy.
Oh wow! I'm already 20 weeks! I can't believe it!
My monthly prenatal check up was this morning at 11:10am.. I had a student doctor along with Dr. Wilson.. Her name was Megan.. she did a great job. Blood pressure: 100/80. Baby's heartbeat was loud and strong and beating beautifully at 140bpm! I forgot to ask for the measurement of my belly. I told Dr. Wilson that I was hoping to find out the sex of the baby at my ultrasound next week.. She was like Nooooo.. keep it a surprise! but nah.. so I can't tell my doc what I'm having if I find out if all goes well at the ultrasound. :) hehe!
hmm! I still have an aversion to meat.. so pretty much just eating fruits and vegs and everything else.. Of course, I try to have my protien through other sources.. like cheese which I love! :)
One major thing that's been happening in the last few weeks is that I've started feeling my baby move!!!!!!!! wow! what a neat feeling! I think it started around 18 weeks but I was not really sure if it was indeed the baby but looks like it was.
My belly has grown a bit. Am hoping to start taking pictures very soon weekly or every 2 weeks..??
I've been trying to cross off my "to do list" which is long and some not related to pregnancy.. Just wanted to get them done before baby comes such as finishing my Italy pictures. (developing them and putting them into albums) There always seems to be another "to do" added to the list which makes me feel like I'm never gonna get them all done! heh!
Michael is certainly thinking of baby as he ordered a "plushie" (a stuffed animal)for our baby from the web through World of Warcraft - a game that he plays online.. This plushie came in the mail yesterday and we love it and think it is so cute!! I might post a picture of it! hehe!
Have a delightful March as it brings promise of spring and sunshine!
Hugs to all.
Love Dorena and Baby
Thursday, March 11, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Yay, Dor and Baby! Half way there! :)
ReplyDelete