Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Prenatal Checkup

Today I am 31 weeks and I had my check up at 9:30am. Nothing much to report..Baby is doing great and I'm feeling great too except for back pain.. Time to go to the doctor every 2 weeks now.. WOW!.. Time flew by!!
My BP was 110/80. Baby's heartbeat was 150..

There are 62 days until my due date on July 28, 2010.
I am 218 days pregnant.
I am 7.1 months pregnant.
I am in my 8th month of pregnancy.

Whoa! 62 days eh? Not long now! Where did the time go? I remember the day so well back in November when I found out I was pregnant!! and now here I am 2 months to go then I will have my little baby in my arms! Cannot wait!

"Your baby is continuing to grow each week that you remain pregnant. Your baby's crown-to-rump length is nearly 11.2 inches and total length is approximately 18 inches. Your baby weighs approximately 3.5 pounds at this point. Your uterus is about 4.4 inches above your bellybutton and continues to get larger."

Today I finally found my diaper bag!! I've been looking for the perfect one and found it at Everything Baby store here in town. I was in Kamloops last week hoping to find a cool one but guess not! I'm glad I waited to find the perfect one! Here's a pic of it! It's by SkipHop and comes with a diaper change pad and you can carry it over the the shoulder :) me so pleased! hehe



the back.


Baby is moving so much and I'm savouring it!
Next checkup - 2 weeks!

Love Dor and Baby

1 comment:

  1. Nice bag, I think I want one like that - Wonder if'n you'll have room for a camera in there too! wink, grin!

    ReplyDelete

pregnancy