Thursday, July 29, 2010

Due Date Came and Went

July 28th! Due Date! but no baby!! hah.. I figured!! The doctor's office called and rescheduled my appt to Friday July 30th.. (don't know why?)
Hmm.. feeling more tired and READY to meet this babe!

The weather has been awesome and I'm loving it. Went to Purden Lake yesterday with Judy and kids - felt so awesome to swim!

Thinking about labour - trying not to think too much about the pain that I will experience like never.. Hoping all goes well with the labour/delivery and that I do NOT NEED a C-section!!! I really do NOT want a c-section but if it comes down to that, of course, I'll do it.
Hoping to go through labour/delivery all natural (without pain meds) but we'll see how it goes, right?!

Experiencing a bit more lower back pain in the last few days.. Makes it harder to walk or roll over in bed.. Hope that is a sign that labour is coming soon..??

Looking forward to my check up tomorrow and see how things are.. Hoping for some good news..

No comments:

Post a Comment

pregnancy