Friday, September 3, 2010

Baby Johnny is here!!

Wow! Has it already been 3 weeks since Johnny arrived!! On the 9th of Sept, he'll be a month old! jeez! Life.. slow down please! He's oh so little and so precious..

John Kenneth Rosenburg was born on August 9th, 2010 after a lengthy labour. He weighed 8lbs 5oz, 21.5 inches long and born at 0901.. Birth story to follow at another time...

Life with baby Johnny has been so busy! Days go by in a blur and I'm trying to savour every precious moment with him when he's so little and tiny and oh so sweet! He has the sweetest "gassy" smile and I cannot wait when he smiles for real at me or daddy. I've never experience exhaustion like this but it is so worth it to see his little face and bright eyes. Johnny is such a hungry little boy! He loves his milk and when his bottle comes, he just gobbles it! Quite funny and makes me laugh every time!

Michael has been so awesome! He helps so much and I can see that Michael loves his little boy so much already. I love watching them together and how Michael handles Johnny.

Life is sure sweeter with Johnny around and I look foward to watching him grow but not too fast right now.. :)





1 comment:

  1. Very Precious Dor! I can't wait to someday meet the little fella! Congrats to you both!Hope all is well! Lots of love... Leah D.

    ReplyDelete

pregnancy