Saturday, November 28, 2009

Confirmation

Well, yesterday morning, I decided to do another test just to make sure because I was still a bit in disbelief/shock!! I used a Clear Blue test strip and a positive sign showed up right away! Weeee!! yeah it's happening! Now, I hope all goes well and nothing happens until I'm in the clear (entering the 2nd trimester). After Christmas, it's my plan to announce to everyone how excited I am to be a mother!! Yippeee!!!

Soooo.. I told Judy 2 days ago and she was just SO HAPPY for me.. We just talked and talked about baby stuff! Hard not to when baby is on my brain! Then last night, I told Judy's husband, Michael and their kids. They are all excited!
Today, I had lunch at White Spot with Mom and Judy/kids and I told mom and she started crying right away! got me a bit emotional.. I realize that it's very soon to tell but I just wanted to tell my family only because I was just overcome with happiness and excitement!! It's so hard to keep "having a baby" a secret!!!

So, later in the day, Mom and I were just browsing around the Bay and.... lo and behold I spotted a sweet deal on baby change tables!! they were the floor models and they were the last ones.. I saw this sweet oak wood change table and fell in love with it! Regular 249.00 and I got it for 49.00!!!!!!!! HOW SWEET is that??!! Oh I love a good deal! I was totally not expecting to buy anything "baby" for a while!!

So it was a good day!

Dor and Baby

2 comments:

  1. $49.00!! A SWEET DEAL!!!

    Looking forward to many baby chats with you!!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Dorena - did you just rip off the first digit of the price tag? You're not supposed to do that!!

    ReplyDelete

pregnancy