Thursday, December 3, 2009

Family knows....

So now! My family knows about this wee baby of mine growing inside me! I have the best family ever!! Everyone is so excited and can't wait to see my pregnant belly sticking out!! :) me too! So much is going on in my head of all the preparations for baby and things to buy! I'm having a summer baby! I'm so glad!

So far, I just feel tired somedays and always have a funny feeling in the bottom of my stomach.. you might say "queasiness"?? So these days, I'm not 100 percent but pretty good.. Hope it doesn't get worse?!?? oh well, it'll be worth it!!
Oh yeah, I get a bit of heartburn sometimes!! already?? ack!! heh

Look forward to start buying things for baby and the nursery!! probably start in January!! What paint color should I pick?? somewhere along the earthy colors.. tan, brown,cream.. :)I think!?? oh I can't wait!! :)

Love Dor and Baby!

2 comments:

  1. Yes go with earth tones... makes it easier to add a bit of pink or blue to after the fact!!! YAY!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree--earth tones are nice and then it doesn't matter what colour of accessories you get--everything matches :) Or green can be nice too, and kinda bright and fun--like a spring green or apple green--looks really sharp with pink or purple and also with blues, particularly bsby blue :) or periwinkle blue :)

    My sister wants to make part of the wall in her nursery a giant black chalk board so she and her husband (who are very artistic) can draw some cool designs and pictures to stimulate their baby's developing mind :) I thought that was a really cool idea, because newborns love looking at dark patterns and that kind of thing. White chalk on black, and then vibrant colourful colouring on the black will just be so neat to look at :) I guess she'll just have to be careful that the chalk dust isn't flying around too much :)

    Exciting days for you!

    Love Erin

    ReplyDelete

pregnancy