Thursday, January 21, 2010

Into my 2nd Trimester!

Here I am... into my 2nd trimester! It's getting more real everyday and I think about baby everyday.. My baby is the size of a lime now. I can almost feel my bump! heh! I have good days and bad days with nausea. I never know if I'm going to have a good day or not until I get up. Sometimes I can tell right away when I wake up and still laying in bed.
I'm really looking forward to my ultrasound at 18 weeks! I want to find out so bad what sex I'm having, but of course the most important thing is that my baby's healthy and doing well and hearing that baby's heartbeat!! Some days I feel like I'm having a boy then other days, I feel like.. oh yah.. this it a girl.. funny eh?

We have already decided our names for either boy or girl! We're pretty happy! Naming your baby is such a big thing.

I have not gained any weight yet. My cravings continue to be fruit of any kind. Yum.. I'm into strawberries at the moment! MMMMMM.. I could go for some right now!

Soon I hope to go to Home Depot and get some paint color samples for the nursery! that will be fun for me! :) I love to organize and get everything ready wayyy beforehand!

this for now,
Love Dorena and Baby

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for the update, Dorena! I love to hear about how you are doing.
    I also like to do things waaaay before it's time (especially when I'm excited about something).....take care and I can't wait to read your next update!
    Love Bree

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wish I could make chocolate and strawberries you and I with a game of canasta! Love reading your updates!!

    Love you!
    Jojo

    ReplyDelete

pregnancy