There are 176 days until my due date on July 28, 2010.
You are 104 days pregnant.
You are 3.4 months pregnant.
You are in your 4th month of pregnancy.
Your 1st trimester: October 21, 2009 to January 19, 2010. (0 - 12 weeks)
Your 2nd trimester: January 20, 2010 to May 04, 2010. (13 - 27 weeks)
Your 3rd trimester: May 05, 2010 to July 28, 2010. (28 - 40 weeks)
My baby's crown to rump length is 3.2 to 4.5 inches long and he/she weighs approximately 1.5 ounce now. My baby is about the size of the average fist or the size of a navel orange..
Some mommy facts:
I definitely have pregnancy brain! I feel so scattered and forget things so easily! So unlike me.
I have eaten A LOT of crackers in the last few months! haha! I love them!
and I still have cravings for any fruit. Strawberries especially!!
My appetite is still not %100 and still get nauseous throughout the whole day and have never thrown up so much in the last few months!! :( Definitely not used to being sick a lot!!
Feeling overwhelmed with my emotions and the amount of things I want to do before Baby comes.. I've got to remember to breathe and take one day at a time.
Really looking forward to the ultrasound at around 18 weeks and finding out the baby's healthy and the sex.
I can feel my baby bump!! My stomach is sticking out slightly.
Right now, I feel like I'm having a girl..?????? who knowssssss.. :)
Where is my pregnancy glow? haha!
Am wondering about Cord Blood Banking.. if I should do that or not???
Almost 5 weeks until I'm HALFWAY!!!! whoaaaa.. whoaaaaa..
Hugs to all,
Love Dor and baby!
Monday, February 1, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Cool info!!! Thanks Dor :D I can't believe that you only have 5 more weeks until you're halfway. Time flies - I guess maybe not for you huh. Wish I was up there to help you shop and stuff. I think of you a lot.
ReplyDeleteLove you girl,
Jojo
I struggled with the cord blood thing as well...it truly is a personal decision. We opted to not do it....what was meant to be was meant to be. Just follow your gut on this one I think!
ReplyDeleteGood thing you like crackers so much ;-)